Doesn’t treat you like just another listing!
At our initial meeting, Gina was prepared. She had done extensive research of the property ahead of time, but wanted to learn more about its history and my family’s personal story living there – what made it so special for us. After touring the property and answering her questions, Gina then asked how I felt … Continued
She listened to what our needs and wants were and delivered in finding exactly what we wanted.
“My wife and I were first time buyers with no direction searching for that dream home that was just that a dream…until we met Gina Lollo of Northshore Property Realty. She listened to what our needs and wants were and delivered in finding exactly what we wanted. Then she served as a perfect liaison between … Continued
Gina has the ability to think outside the box with innovative marketing strategies
“My house was on the market for 2 years with little success using the typical open house method. I then listed with Gina at Northshore Properties. Gina Lollo has the ability to think outside the box with innovative marketing strategies including internet videos and unique marketing flyers… she is willing to take any approach and … Continued
Get To Know Us
Northshore Properties Realty is a boutique style real estate brokerage located in East Setauket, Long Island NY. We all know that buying or selling a home is an emotional process and having experienced partners by your side can make all the difference. You will find that we understand the connection between trust and good relationships; that’s our priority! You will know you are in good hands, from the beginning to the end. Trust and integrity are key elements for success and we will make sure you find them when you’re working with us.
1. Quality vs Quantity: We concentrate on customer service first, rather then how many homes we list/sell. We understand that each client has different needs and we make their satisfaction our highest priority.
2. Teamwork: Since we function as a team, there is no internal competition. We work as a close-knit group in the best interest of our clients. You have our entire office dedicated to your best interest.
3. Freedom to Market: We are free to design our marketing campaign to suite the needs of our clients. This gives us the go ahead to think outside the box without restrictions.
4. Exclusive hand-picked agents/highly trained: Since the culture of a boutique is super important to its success, agents are hand selected, closely supervised and receive on-going training.
5. Expand the Brand: As a boutique realty, we are eager to go the extra mile for you to “expand our brand“.
6. Level playing field: Since boutique firms have access to the same MLS as larger corporate companies, all homes that are listed with the multiple listing service are equally accessible and promoted.